Invisalign Invisible Braces for Adults and Teens
Invisalign is the “Clear” alternative to braces in Spokane! Because it is nearly invisible, you can straighten your teeth without anyone knowing. Dr. Williams is highly experienced with Invisalign. He has treated many cases with this leading-edge appliance system and is considered a leader in the delivery of this treatment in Spokane and the surrounding areas.
Invisalign and Invisalign Teen:
- An invisible way to straighten teeth!
- Dr. Williams prescribes a series of clear removable aligners
- Each set of aligners is worn for about two weeks
- Little by little, your teeth straighten to the final position prescribed by Dr. Williams
- Every case is personalized using 3D computer technology
- Invisalign can be more convenient and sanitary than traditional braces
- The aligners removable so you can eat and drink what you want while in treatment
- You also can brush and floss normally to maintain good oral hygiene
- Aligners are made through a combination of orthodontic expertise and 3D computer imaging technology
- Invisalign Teen is for adolescent patients with most of their permanent teeth erupted
- Teen aligners include a compliance indicator to report the amount of time the aligners are worn
- Aligners are more comfortable to wear because there is no metal to cause mouth irritation
- You can also use the aligners as bleaching trays to whiten your teeth
- Aligners can work like a nightguard for many patients who have clenching and grinding habits
How it works
Invisalign uses the latest 3D imaging and computer technology to create your customized aligners. First, we work with you here in our office to diagnose your treatment and determine what needs to be done. Then, we take impressions of your teeth. Next, we send your impressions and your customized treatment plan to Invisalign, and they use advanced computer technology to finely calibrate a sequence of aligners for you. Depending on the treatment plan we develop, this could mean as few as 10 or as many as 30 aligners.
You’ll wear each aligner for about two weeks, taking it out for eating, brushing, and flossing. As you replace each set of aligners with the next set, your teeth gradually move into the final alignment prescribed by the doctor. Office visits are required approximately every 10-12 weeks.
Invisalign is not for everyone, but Dr. Williams can determine if it is right for you. Dr. Williams has been specially trained and certified to evaluate your eligibility for treatment and develop a customized plan for your best result.
If you have been holding back on getting the smile you really want, give us a call. Find out about all of the innovative ways you can achieve a perfect smile in Spokane, including Invisalign at Hi 5 Orthodontics.